UPDATED December 2021
Exposure to COVID-19:
– If you or anyone you have had contact with has been exposed to Covid-19, please call to
discuss with our office at least 24 hours before the day of your appointment.
– All clients and those accompanying clients to appointments, must complete a self-screening
before the appointment.
– On the CDC Website COVID-19 symptoms are listed in detail. Click on the button labelled
“Check Symptoms with Self-Checker” for a detailed guide and instructions on how to self-
– If any symptoms are present, notify our staff and we will provide guidance in revising or
rescheduling your appointment.
– This same screening procedure will need to be completed for every in-person appointment.
Telehealth & In-Office Appointments:
While in-office sessions are always preferred to remote sessions, Genesis does offer Telehealth
(virtual) appointments, which are a great way to receive the same care from us, but at a
distance. Because of the Pandemic, many insurance policies relaxed Telehealth restrictions in
2020 and 2021. We are now seeing a trend that these policies are being reinstated for some
clients which will impact costs. Please call your insurance carrier to ask what your policy
coverage is for Telehealth before scheduling this type of appointment.
– We adhere to state and local guidance concerning masks indoors.
– We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment and only have
essential family or attendants accompanying patients as necessary.
– We are continuing sanitation measures within our facility to ensure the cleanliness of our
furniture, materials, and equipment.
Thank you for your cooperation. Together, we can reduce the risk of exposure to the virus and
keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.