ADD/ADHD evaluations are particularly useful due to the over-diagnosis or hasty diagnosis of ADHD by some mental health providers. There are numerous different medical and emotional difficulties that can contribute to one’s ability or inability to maintain attention and concentration. A comprehensive assessment is required to determine the specific cause of the symptoms of inattention and/or hyperactivity/impulsivity that are being reported. Additionally, there is increasing awareness of Adult ADD/ADHD and comprehensive evaluations are also available in considering adults symptoms of inattention and distractibility.
ADD/ADHD Testing Measures:
- BASC-3 (BASC-3 Behavior Assessment System for Children–Third Edition)
- Brown EF/A (Brown Executive Function/Attention Scales)
- D-REF (Delis-Rating of Executive Functions)
- D-REF Adult (Delis-Rating of Executive Functions, Adult Version)
- IVA-CPT-2 ( Integrated Visual and Auditory Cognitive Performance Test–Second Edition)
- WMS-IV (Wechsler Memory Scale–Fourth Edition)
- D-KEFS (Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System)
- RBANS Update (Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status Update
Click herefor more information about our psychological assessment process.